A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

New Recruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emil Kunz

Emil Kunz

New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: New Recruit   New Recruit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:49 am

The doors to the infirmary shut with a satisfying click, and Emil sighed, the stress of arrival melting off. He was alone, at last. And not a soul, sick or otherwise was in his infirmary, taking up space, being noisy and smelling.
Heinrich ruffled from his cage in the corner, prompting the new Medic to go and free his pet from his tiny metal prison. Emil opened the cage, and the hawk sidled calmly onto his arm guard, looking at him with curious yellow eyes. He chuckled, petting the creature on the head with his forefinger.
It was a good thing he brought Heinrich, not that he could ever leave the large bird behind. No, they had spent the majority of their lives together. In any case, the raptors presence behind his desk should detour anyone from wasting his time.
He put Heinrich on said perch, and sat down at his new desk, riffling through some primary paperwork. His first day, and they were already saddling him with a load of work. Not to mention he had to put up with his awful co-workers.
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruit   New Recruit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 am

Sneaking into the BLU base was the easy part of the RED Spy's four step plan. He had done it many times before, and each time he managed to leave with a satisfied smirk on his face. Or someone else's face, provided he was in disguise at the time. There-in lies step three, to disguise as the BLU Heavy. After dismantling the original of course. He never saw it coming and thankfully died before he could bellow like some sort of wounded beast. He took on his form begrudgingly, he would have felt more at home as his rival and equal, the BLU Spy, or even someone as lithe as the Scout. However, neither of those ...characters would suit the intentions of his visit. Afterall, it had been rumoured that the BLUs would be receiving a new Medic, just as the RED team had. His suspicions were confirmed when the infamous train arrived. As a Gentleman, he felt it was his duty to welcome the Medic to the base and introduce him to the RED team. He wanted to see what kind of man they would be facing on the field. If he was lucky, he might be able to pick up on some of his weaknesses.

As the Heavy, he lumbered through the halls toward the laboratory in search of the new Medic. Nobody would be surprised to see him heading there. With some care, he rapped at the door of the lab (he didn't want to shatter it, afterall) but invited himself in without invitation. "Doktor! Is good to see you!" He roared at the man at the desk. "You are having pleasant day, da? How is BLU base being?" Whilst trying to keep a vacant but pleased expression he took all of the doctor's features in, scanning his office and desk under the guise of being stupidly curious.
Back to top Go down
Emil Kunz

Emil Kunz

New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruit   New Recruit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Emil went rigid as the large man burst through the doors, without so much as a warning. Heinrich cawed, ruffling his feather in surprise, not liking that their peace and quiet was interrupted. The bulky Russian looked around eagerly, his curiosity striking a sour note in Emil. The Medic huffed, drawing himself up to his full height and straightening his wire-rimmed square glasses.
"Is zhere something you needed Herr...?"
Emil gave the raptor a pet before walking around his desk and over to the heavy. Although the burly man was almost a whole head taller than him, the blonde stared him down regardless. His icy blue eyes flicked over his teammate, and eventually a thin smile appeared on his face. The man didn't have any overly obvious identifying marks, and looked a lot like the other Heavy, whom he had caught a glimpse of on the way over. Emil rubbed his scar self-consciously; he looked nothing like the other medic. Maybe that was a good thing. He chuckled, spinning on his heel to retreat back to the desk. Well, only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruit   New Recruit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:47 am

"Nyet! Heavy came to welcome Doktor." He smiles proudly at the other man. "Ve vill be good friends on ze battlefield, da? Is good to know friend." Heavy was always difficult for the Spy to impersonate, his voice was always hoarse the day after. Sadly for him, the majority of men he was required to impersonate had booming voices, and they liked to use them. Seeing nothing of particular importance on the desk or in his line of vision, he turned his full attention back to the doctor.

"Doktor will not have to worry. Doktor has Heavy and Heavy has Sascha."
Back to top Go down
Emil Kunz

Emil Kunz

New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruit   New Recruit I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Emil raised a perfect golden eyebrow, "I am quite capable of taking care of myself, danke."
Plopping heavily back into the flimsy metal chair, he turned his attention back to his papers.
"Now Herr, if you don't mind, I am quite busy at the moment."
He waved the burly Russian off with a flick of his wrist, his steely gaze locked on the documents he was scribbling on. If the stupid Communist swine wouldn't leave, he would set Heinrich on him. Emil glanced up to give the man a hard glare, as if in warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruit   New Recruit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recruit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.T. :: Miscellaneous :: TF2-Verse :: BLU Base-
Jump to: