A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

The Doctor Will See You Now..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

The Doctor Will See You Now.. Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor Will See You Now..   The Doctor Will See You Now.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 am

She had hardly noticed it in the fanfare and celebration of winning the day's battle, but she had been clipped by a very bitter BLU Sniper in her efforts to harrass the BLU Engineer. It was almost concering how little mind she paid to her own body, bullets felt like nothing these days. Still, she felt she might as well get it checked out by her Medic, she was always looking for excuses to see her. She was not her favourite on the battlefield, mostly because the Spy needed to keep to the shadows and she was quite capable of fixing her own small wounds.

Over the time they had spent in and out of battle, the two support classes had grown an almost uncharacteristic fondness for each other. Neither of them were known for their warmth or kindness, though the Medic naturally had to have more bedside manner for business sake. Renée was very much intrigued by the other woman. While the Sniper could challenge her with her sharp tongue and the Scouts were fun to rile up, she had a lot of common ground with the German. Both of them were educated women, they shared a love of the arts and a stronger love of fine drink and food. (Though the other did seem to frown upon her reliance on nicotine..) For the first time in a long time, she held a lenthy and intriguing conversation with another human being that did not involve any foul language.

Still, as a Spy, the more she became enamored with the medic, the more she desired to know about her. She knew little about her motivations or her true feelings, she felt as though the other was holding back from her at times. Now, in a moment of weakness, she was going to pull forth her true self. She rapped on the door of the lab and called out in a familiar coo.

"Oh, doctooooor?"
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Bachmeier

Dietrich Bachmeier

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Will See You Now..   The Doctor Will See You Now.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:41 pm

As strict as Adelheid usually was about her abstinence from drinking, the warm flood of good-feeling stemming from the midst of their victory had the usually colder Medic much more receptive to an evening of a little debauchery. Demo had utterly refused to back down until everyone had at least five drinks in their systems, and of course the Scout had been the first one to get positively tipsy from her indulgence. Medic had only allowed herself two. Any more than that, and she knew that her composure wouldn't last, and she was already at her limit if her flushed face and almost uncharacteristic amount of smiling were any indication.

Before her teammates could force any more alcohol into her, Adel managed to excuse herself by feigning exhaustion before retreating back into the peace of her office. At least here she could lock the door and collapse in her chair to sober up some before work began again. Pouring herself a glass of water from the small pitcher on her desk, she took a few slow sips of her glass when the almost musical call from her teammate reached her ears. Setting the glass back down, she cautiously stood from her chair and made her way to the door, her fingers fumbling only the slightest bit with the lock.

"Had enough of the festivities for tonight, mein freund?" She smiled, stepping aside to usher the other into the quiet sanctuary of her office. However, her face fell a little when she noticed the blood seeping through the fabric of the other's jacket. Work really never stopped around here for a Medic. "Renée... You are bleeding again." She sighed and went back out into the infirmary to retrieve a small kit and a bottle of antiseptic. Judging just by the amount of bleeding, it wasn't too serious of a wound given that the other was still easily up and about. Still... "Why didn't you come to me sooner?"
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Will See You Now..   The Doctor Will See You Now.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 am

Renée very rarely participated in team celebrations for two reasons. One was that if the team had won, it generally meant that they had captured the enemy intel, which of course meant Renée was in charge of decoding and sorting through the mess of paper works. Soldier would rarely allow her to enjoy a single drink without breathing down her neck, she seemed so intrigued by the intel but rarely understood any of the reports the Spy delivered to her in the small hours of the morning. The second reason? If Renée could not have fun with her own team, she would have fun with the other team. This referred to both taunting the losing members or harrassing them and the more worldly definition of fun.

She smirked a little at the other, already knowing she was less composed than normal. She gave her arm a bored look and took a seat at one of the stools, shrugging her jacket off. "My apologies, I 'ad to take ze intel to my office and zen it slipped my mind." Still, she winced a little as she rolled her jacket off, a bullet still hurts if you move the very area it is lodged in, afterall.

"I suppose ze Sniper did no' take so kindly to our victory...zough it looks like you certainly did."
Back to top Go down
Dietrich Bachmeier

Dietrich Bachmeier

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Will See You Now..   The Doctor Will See You Now.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 am

Adel sighed wistfully and shook her head at what was in her opinion, a piss poor excuse. "You forgot that you still had a bullet lodged in your arm? Mein lieber, you really must pay more attention to your body if something like this truly did 'slip your mind.' We wouldn't want you to have to suffer a trip through respawn more than is already necessary." She glanced once more at the blood soaked shirt before pulling up a stool close to Renée's arm.

"I thought my work for the day was finished, so I did not see the harm in joining the others in their celebratory drinking," She chided teasingly as she opened her kit to grab a clean cloth and a small bottle of antibacterial solution. "Your shirt will have to come off as well before I can properly dress your wound."
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Will See You Now..   The Doctor Will See You Now.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:28 am

She sniffs disdainfully at the bloodied jacket. "My arm will 'eal, zat silk jacket will not." She pouts her lips a little at it. Of course, she had a whole closet full of them, but the BLU Sniper would pay for it nonetheless. In what form, the Spy had yet to decide. "As you can see, I 'ave more important zhings to worry about." That was a little bit of a bait for the Medic, she always got so riled up when people disregarded their health in favour of things she deemed less important. Of course, Renée enjoyed every second of her reactions.

"You could at least buy me a drink first, cherie." She chuckled and then added in a mumble. "Or make me dinner." Being cooked for and doing it well was a sure fire way to win Renée's heart, and she was positive someone as meticulous as Adelheid would be an excellent chef. She raises her arms to unbutton her shirt, now fully aware of the pain, her arms feel like lead as she fumbles with the buttons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Will See You Now..   The Doctor Will See You Now.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Doctor Will See You Now..
Page 1 of 1