A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

Dinner Interruption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

Location : under the bed, on top of the bookshelf, behind the couch, on the fridge, in your sock drawer...

Dinner Interruption Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Interruption   Dinner Interruption I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:42 am

Basil decided to drop in on Trish. No one had really seen her out of her work space in days except for matches, so the Spy had decided to see how she was doing and make sure she was eating properly. She carried a covered plate with her, bringing the engineer food, and stood outside the door, tapping on it and waiting to be let in. "Trish! Let me in, cher!"

She honestly worried about the engineer, mostly because the woman seemed to try and distance herself from everyone and was not very attached mentally at times. It was a bit sad, because Basil really did care quite a bit about her team.

((sorry it's so short))
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Interruption   Dinner Interruption I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Trish finished the bit of welding she had been working on, and sat back to turn her torch off. She got up from her stool and lifted up her mask, wiping her forehead with the back of her arm and letting out a sigh. She went to her workshop door and pulled it open.

Her own BLU Spy met her on the other side of the door and she grinned. She tried to act like she only cared about the rest of BLU as much as was necessary, but it was at times like this that it became obvious that was just an act.

"Howdy, Bazz." She said, taking a step back and gesturing with her stumpy right arm. "C'mon in."
Back to top Go down
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

Location : under the bed, on top of the bookshelf, behind the couch, on the fridge, in your sock drawer...

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Interruption   Dinner Interruption I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:10 am

Basil smiled at her gently, going in and sitting on a spare stool by her workbench. "Bonjour, Trish. Thank you." She put the plate of food down, smiling warmly at the engineer. "I was worried about you, cher. It seems like you havn't been out of here in days. So I brought you something to eat."

The spy looked at her gently, more so than she did anyone else. She always seemed to have a cold look when around her team mates, but not when she was alone with Trish. It was odd, however the engineer always seemed to distracted to notice. This was something Basil was grateful for at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Interruption   Dinner Interruption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Interruption
Page 1 of 1