A.T.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.T.

A Team Fortress 2 AU Role-Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Alternative Teamwork!

Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

Location : under the bed, on top of the bookshelf, behind the couch, on the fridge, in your sock drawer...

Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] Empty
PostSubject: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:59 pm

(RP Apps at midnight. terrible idea on my part. if anything needs to be fixed, please tell me.)
Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] Yet_another_wip_by_desolee-d4cdnfi

Character's Name: Blaise Vicnent

Class: Spy

Team: BLU

Personality: "He is a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in riddles, lovingly sprinkled with intrigue, express mailed to Mystery, Alaska, and LOOK BEHIND YOU! But it is too late. You're dead. For he is the Spy — globetrotting rogue, ladykiller and mankiller. Also hates Pyros... "

If you were to ask anyone on his team, however, they would also tell you he is extremely helpful. Although he is sneaky, and literally a backstabber, he is very loyal to his teammates and can be very kind and entertaining. He likes to make lame puns and thinks he's funny. (He's not.) He occasionally cooks for everyone, to keep up his skills, and can usually be found reading between matches in the oddest of places. (Under the stairs, on top of the bookshelves. Whatever happens to catch his fancy at the time.) Overall, he will only let you see what he wants you to see. He can be very considerate, but only if he likes you. Otherwise, he'll just ignore you, because you probably don't matter. Making friend with Blaise is a very difficult thing to do, but once you are his friend, he would do anything to help you. He is sophisticated, uptight, and sometimes seems a little bit obnoxious. But over all, he's not that bad.

Role-Play Sample:
Blaise stalked the halls. It was late in the evening, almost everyone had gone to their own rooms. His figure moved to the hidden off reading area. He looked through the shelves, feeling restless. His mind was racing and he needed something to help him wind down so he could sleep.
When everyone woke up the next morning before the match, no one could find their Spy. They looked around the base for a bit before someone found him. He had fallen asleep on top of the book shelf, book still in hand, leaning on the wall. He was an odd one indeed, it seemed.

They knocked him down and he woke as he fell off, rolling as he landed and standing to brush himself off. "That was brutish." He muttered, glaring at them. He put his book away and walked to make himself coffee in his room, not liking how Sniper's tasted. When he saw everyone outside, standing on the roof above them, he dumped a bucket of water down onto those below. "I 'ope you like a rude awakening as well!" He called to them, smirking. With this group, it was never let anyone get the best of you.

(Oh gawd thats lame I'm so sorry... Purple.))

MSN Account: amazingfulgurl95@hotmail.com

Worlds you would be interested in us having: Steampunk, Star Wars style, Lord of the Rings-esque. (Heavy as an orc would be funny as shit.)

Last edited by Blaise Vincent on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat Erikson

Pat Erikson

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 pm

another blu Very Happy we're winning by quite the margin now
Back to top Go down
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:22 am

It's a moral victory for RED.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:09 am

It looks good so far.... I'm wondering if you could make your RP sample a tad bit longer? If not, we could always have one of us do a sample RP with you.
Back to top Go down
https://alternativeteamwork.rpg-board.net
Rémy Artois
Admin
Rémy Artois

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:52 am

I have played a few times with Blaise and I really do like their Spy. He works very well with mine. If you look at the forum chatbox you can see a snippet of our playing.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

Location : under the bed, on top of the bookshelf, behind the couch, on the fridge, in your sock drawer...

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Joey Rizzo wrote:
It looks good so far.... I'm wondering if you could make your RP sample a tad bit longer? If not, we could always have one of us do a sample RP with you.
I can do that Smile
I just wrote this at like, midnight with no ideas.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Phillips

Jeremy Phillips

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:04 am

Posting to say that I've played a bit with Blaise as well and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We even got a fun idea the two of us would like to do sometime soon. As a Scout who was stuck in a room with both the RED and BLU Spies, I can definitely say the two of them were major pains in my ass in the best ways possible. And NO I do not mean buttsex. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 am

Then I trust your guys' word! Welcome to the forum, Blaise! (*won't be able to think of that name without thinking of Harry Potter, lol*) I'll add you to the forum chat.
Back to top Go down
https://alternativeteamwork.rpg-board.net
Blaise Vincent

Blaise Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Joey Rizzo wrote:
Then I trust your guys' word! Welcome to the forum, Blaise! (*won't be able to think of that name without thinking of Harry Potter, lol*) I'll add you to the forum chat.
Thanks so much! : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]   Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaise Vincent [BLU Spy]
Page 1 of 1